»

Jun 29, 2014

BIG Twenty

Mcabe and Braverijah have a bond that is amazing behold.  It's been that day since Day 1.  They are so similar in so many ways but woven differently too.

Mcabe's very witty.  And very determined.  Strong willed.   

He's always had this raspy voice which goes perfectly with his rascal ways.

He is a very good younger brother.  Loyal.


Mcabe's always been a snuggler...cuz he's quite tender-hearted.


I  am humbled by the way both boys welcomed their sisters into the home.  With so much joy and wide open arms.

Today...since it's his Birthday....I will focus on Mcabe.

Mcabe is a very good older brother.

He's a mush.  So sensitive.  Forgiving.  And, protective.  Hope-filled.


Compassionate.  And encouraging.  Caring.  Generous.  Other-centered.


Warm.  Doting.  Affectionate.


I've decided to post photos of the young Mcabe Justus because I cannot handle the fact that he's 20.

It's just too much for me to bear at this moment in time.



P.S.

He's also a little Dickens.  He KNOWS how much I dislike "love yas."

So of course I get this...




Sassy.  And so sweet.

So Mcabe.



0 comments: