»

May 24, 2014

Los Angeles Living


I have no idea why we haven't done this yet...but one day I'm gonna pack a picnic and we are gonna hang at the Getty allllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaay loooooooooong.  The grounds are beautiful.  I cannot think of a more pleasing spot to do lessons.








The Gabba Gallery


Upper right shot...Zion looked at me and rolled her eyes..."marijuana."

It was sorta obvious.

Whatever.

I love this space.  And the people who run it.  So family friendly.  So generous.  Talkative...not snooty.  Friendly people. 



Cafe Gratitude


Super New Agey.  But delish!  I talked with this guy for a bit while Brad was in the restroom.  Very sweet.  Very helpful. Nice smile.

Cashier:  Are you guys Christians?

Brad:  Yeah...wait, How did you know?????  (then)  Oh my tattoo.  (then)  Do you go to Reality?

Cashier:  No.  Mosaic.

Brad:  What's your name?

Cashier:  Conner.

Brad:  I'm Brad.  This is Dawn...Zion and Galilee.

(then)

Me:  I love that there is a believer working here!  Can I take a photo?  I need to document that there is a believer working at Cafe Gratitude.

Cashier:  Sure.  

I LOVE THAT THERE IS A BELIEVER WORKING AT CAFE GRATITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Go say "hi" to Conner.



0 comments: