»

Jan 10, 2014

Titus 2: 3-5


I will forever be grateful to the older women in my life who model Godly living and come along side me...during various seasons...in various ways...helping me grow in wisdom and the knowledge of the Lord.

They are amongst the ladies I turn to when in need of counsel & prayer.

I can only hope that I am an encouragement to those coming up under me.

Marriage...raising boys...raising girls...adoption...raising a kid who has struggled to attach...home-education...the heartbreak of miscarriage...lack of employment...times of plenty...times of want...stress...family planning...leaving a career...being a homemaker...running a cottage industry...artistic bent...worldview bent.......thrifty living...relational devastation...struggles with sin areas....writing...political bent...loving those with depression...anxiety...the gift of discernment...re-locating...times of transition...supernatural trust...supernatural hope...


...why do I have experience with all of the above...if it's not to share with and come alongside others who are dealing with the same sorts of things?















0 comments: