»

May 9, 2011

White Knucklin' it



Just so you know family....this is in nowayshapeorform an easy process. The Lord is good so He's been preparing my heart but I'm telling you right now...I expect you to show up when called upon. If you abandon me just because I am living 6 hours away...I will be crushed and utterly disappointed in you. Not to mention pissed off.

And you should probably be prepared to do some future pursuing/intervention cuz my system is in shock and I do not know what I will be needing.

6 comments:

Kim Thompson said...

I got your back sista! xoxo

Andy and Kiara said...

Where are you moving? Praying, but still confused! ;)

Lori said...

xoxoxoxo

Kate Taylor said...

I'll start planning the intervention now... :) xoxo

Raising Family said...

I'll be pissed if you don't call!!! Every trip Neal has to Cali we will be knocking on your door missy!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Here. Maybe a little farther away then 6 hours...more like...4 days in the car...8 in the air...but still here for you.