»

Feb 22, 2011

As I sat today w/ moms in the sunshine at a park while my girls were running around playing w/other girls....it hit me that the Lord has a very specific purpose for my life...that he is sovereign....and that He is orchestrating events and unfolding them in time and space.

I know that I know that I know that He uses our experiences to minister to others. I am confident that He desires for us to live transparently before our community.

Why else would He give us or allow us these experiences?

1 comments:

Raising Family said...

Couldn't agree more! Never understood why some would want to keep His story a secret???

Heard this today...

Things happen TO you, so things happen In you, so things happen Through you.

There is no through you if you do not share what happen TO and IN.