»

Feb 10, 2011

28 Day Cleanse

I'm about 1/2 way through and I don't see much of a change. It's frustrating but I am committed. Aside from my six years as a vegan...this is the longest stretch I've had on a restricted diet.

I'm not hungry at all. In fact...I'm stuffed. My instinct is to eat less...but everyone I ask tells me to eat. It's counter intuitive.

Protein Smoothies w/ Almond Milk & Mixed Berries and Green Apples.


Blueberries and lots of water.
Brown Rice & Lentil Salad w/ Roasted Poblanos.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I'm trying. I'm really trying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive blog and I LOVE the photos!!!! Keep up the awesome Job. You ate so healthy before starting this program!!!!

Kate Taylor said...

I'm inspired!