»

Jan 25, 2011

The Waltons


Each evening...Brad and I sit down together with he girls and watch an episode of The Waltons. Believe you me when I say...this show is BRILLIANT! Deep. Rich. Thought provoking. Authentic. Sweet. Well written. Well acted.

Bradley says it's our "family therapy." And, I have to agree with him.

It is AMAZING to me how all these years later...I feel as I did when I was a little girl watching. Like a part of their family...only now more so.

Gotta get the boys on board.

1 comments:

PlainJane said...

When I was 14 I had pneumonia. I spent a couple of weeks home from school and watched The Walton's. I too love that wonderful show ~ and to this day I attribute my recovery to JimBob Walton, bbq potato chips and coke (plus my sweet mom who took such good care of me).

Where are you finding the episodes? I would love my children to see them too. :)