»

Oct 9, 2010

All of the Above



Why did my flesh rise up and want to take control when Zion asked if she could make her own turkey sandwich?

A. I have an elevated sense of self importance.
B. I don't trust that it will get done correctly without me (similar to A)
C. I am fearful that it will get done correctly without me (similar to A&B)
D. I am fearful that there will be a mess and that I will have to clean it up (similar to AB&C)
E. I have control issues. (similar to ABC&D)
F. I am operating in full blown sin mode (similar to ABCD&E)
G. All of the above.

1 comments:

Raising Family said...

That's so funny! I had to tackle the turkey sandwich thing a couple months ago. Control and mess were my issues.
Now my daughters not only make a great sandwich...they love to eat what they made, and they clean up their mess.
Way to go Zion!!