»

Jun 10, 2010

UPDATE:

She is not a suckling people...she's just searching for them...as if they are a touchstone......Geez!

___________

Whenever Zion feels as if she's growing up too fast for her liking...she gravitates to my boobs. They are her comfort...her security blanket. She realizes that she is a bit too old for this now...but still...she wants to be near them.

So sweet.

Tonight as we are cuddled close...she asks very maturely......

"I don't get it what's so private about boobs?" ....(then)...."I mean what are they for?"

"Well, for babies they are for milk," I answer. But when you get older...they can be for other things...like (hushed) k.i.s.s.i.n.g. and stuff."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (giggling) that's what I thought."

(Then the light bulb goes off.)

"Oh, sooooooooooooooo they might be tempting to boys so that's why we have to cover them up."

"Yes, that's right, Baby."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TMI

familygregg said...

Anonymous, you are obviously strange.