»

May 13, 2010

Red Dawnish

Steer clear...if you are Peta ish.

And so soon after my "love of rabbits" post too.....

________________________________

Mcabe calls me down to the kitchen. "Come NOW!"

That translates in my world...to "BRING YOUR CAMERA!"

_________________________________
I swear, all I could think of was the film, Red Dawn. If it ever comes down to it....we will be fine.

Every platoon needs comic relief...and a negotiator...the guy who can talk his way out of the tightest of tight spots.


We got food....via the hunter and gatherer.



Josh, the guy w/the camera is a nurse in training...so he will be the in camp medic...taking care of all our wounded.


Michael, the one w/the curly hair will be the "gadget guy." The one who manages the "free radio" system.

7 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

I'll bring lysol to your house tomorrow night.


ICK

Sean's Ladies said...

sean says they better not be from Melanie's house. lol

Ginger said...

oh yuck

KB said...

What did they end up doing with the rabbits? My brothers always made rabbit stew in my mom's crockpot! :)

familygregg said...

Well, they went into the freezer intended for a summer BBQ...but then the whole garage stunk up and I said, "How do we know these particular smelley rabbits don't have some desert disease?"....which put them over the fence for the coyotes.

Michael Dunham said...

Haha, Mrs. Gregg you rock.

JM said...

A little different from the rabbits in the library!