»

Mar 10, 2010

The Old Rugged Cross

I might be the worst home-educating mother in the history of home-education. "Why?"....you ask. Well, for one I always put dot dot dot when I can't figure out the punctuation rule I'm supposed to be following which is a trick I will most likely pass down to all five kids and....and secondly, I couldn't care less about Science Fairs or Spelling Bees...but would rather spend all our days forever and ever all day long every day creating lovely things. Braverijah and Mcabe are making art out of found items. Both find themselves at an age where they need spending $. My advice....Why work for "the man" if you don't have to?












We do manage to squeeze in academics. But it's the hot glue & soldering guns that get my blood pumping.

This gets my blood pumping too (dot dot dot)...and it's "academia" related (is that how you say it?)...


Prayers for Braverijah. He's off to L.A. all by his lonesome for a story seminar w/ Robert McKee.

2 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Um...first of all...it is a goal of mine before I die...or before he does....to attend a Robert McKee seminar! Maybe Braverijah could just give me the cliff notes?

Second, I LOVE spelling bee's. So call me if you want me to host a special Gregg Family Spelling Bee. We can only include New Testament words if you want... (dot, dot, dot).

familygregg said...

HA!