»

Feb 5, 2010

Homegirl

UPDATE:

Where are these peoples arms!?!?!????????!!!!!!!!!! How strange is my child?????!??????!!
Girl by Zion

Boy by Zion





Also..........
Zion is reading Dick and Jane to me. We are at page 60ish.

We are cuddled on the couch...book open... when she looks at me in all seriousness and says.....

Zion: I like reading.
Me: I like reading too.

(then)

Zion: We're similar.
Me: We are SO similar.


then...sudden realization....

Zion: "Yeah.................it's like television for the brain."


Also.......


Tonight, Zion is decorating her Valentine's Collection Box (co-op early celebration)....when her thoughts turn to a little boy with whom she is "in love."

I remind her that the Lord already has a husband planned for her.

She wants to know if this boy might be His choice????????

"Maybe.... I say. We'll have to wait and see."

(then silently ........)

Please oh please, Lord.....we really like his parents.


After a moment of...gluing and decorating....

Zion: No....I'm a "home girl."



Jemima and I CRACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She never EVER wants to leave home. Not even for the love of her life.

5 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love it all! Asha also told me she is never going to get married because she is going to live at home with me forever. I still see diapers in her future...if not her own baby's....then mine! :-)

Sean's Ladies said...

I like them w/o arms. They are very unique and abstract for a 6 yo!

familygregg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
familygregg said...

How cute is that a person in a picture with no arms. Pretty fascinating. My younger sister trying to be a unique artist. Adorable! I love her uniqueness
Love Big sis G

Kate Taylor said...

These are my favorite moments... hearing them speak honestly from the heart. Hilarious & endearing!

I like the boys' hair.