»

Oct 6, 2009

Rome



I don't see Glenn since our days on the Universal lot...and now, I get to see him in Rome too????????? What a strange and wonderful world we live in.


Trevi Fountain.



Put some togas on the passerbys and this scene of a woman begging alms could be straight out of Bible times.


Standing in the Pantheon humbled me. I imagine Paul preaching the Gospel in this place of pagan idol worship. The enormity of the finished work of Christ pierced my heart.




Oh my goodness...to walk on original Roman stones. It was almost too much to take in.




St Peter's Basilica.


And I got to be in Rome with Jules!

1 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Gorgeous pictures. I can look at the pictures and imagine your trip. What wonderful memories. Glad you went. Glad you are home.