»

Oct 1, 2009

Marc Driscoll & Home-Education

Mark Driscoll of Marshill Church sure has a chip on his shoulder in regards to home-education. He says he doesn't... but man oh man does he seem bitter and judgemental. Disheartening, because I do like a lot of what he has to say and unlike some, I like the way he says it too.

If only myself and a few friends could sit with him for a while and chat. I'm convinced he'd retract his statements and repent of his pride and arrogance.

That's how hope works...doesn't it? It hopes against the odds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so taken back by his comments! Very offensive! If only he could step outside of himself and hear what he said! I cant imagine the hearts he affected. I heard laughing in the background too! "breading ground for self-righteousness" well isn't anything for that matter!

all of it was very sad i must say!

JS

Kim Thompson said...

Where is this link? I like him, but how sad that he is so judgemental about homeschooling!!

Seven's Heaven said...

Yes, where did you hear this sermon? I found him online but which sermon is it?

familygregg said...

He blasts home-education during a sermon on birth control.