»

Aug 4, 2009

NYC Sunday


I had forgotten all about these elevated car garages. As we passed by....I mentioned to the girls that "necessity is the mother of all invention" and asked them to ponder and explain what the saying meant.

A few days later ....when it began to rain...we went on a hunt for cheap umbrellas & rain parkers. None to be found in my price range. Sooooooo....I did what any frugal home-educating mom would do.......I bought a box of trash bags and made the kids wear them....then reminded them again....in case they forgot....that "necessity is indeed the mother of all invention."


Museum of Natural History





---------------------


Joy and I met in 7th grade. It was so nice to reconnect in person. You know those people who never really leave your heart despite distance and time. She's one of them.

0 comments: