»

Aug 2, 2009

NYC Saturday





Central Park.


The Dakota.





I do believe Zion would like very much to take up residence in The Plaza.



My dad (Papa) used to work at Radio City Music Hall as an usher. So did Uncle Tiny...at a different time...as a manager.



Rockefeller Center.





Saint Patrick's Cathedral.

The kids could not have gotten all the nuancey lessons they got during our short visit from a lecture or a text book. Seeing firsthand many of the traditions that I've spoken of (prayer to saints...prayer &$...confessionals...Mary exalted...the Pope exalted...allusions to pergatory...communion elements becoming Christ etc.) and discussing in context....the impact Luther had...I believe it was impactful.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes of all time.

"Peace if possible but truth at any rate. " Luther

0 comments: