»

Aug 29, 2009

Tiny Texas Houses

I found this site through another blog (thanks Christine) and I am in serious love. Love at first sight sorta love.

I want our own street.

The boys get their own house.

















The girls get their own house.







Bradley and I get our own house.


Ours is the largest and is connected to the girls. It holds the den, kitchen, and dining area.

Our studio would look something like this.......



















....and we would have our own sanctuary where all our favorite pastors would take turns preaching from the Word of God.


Nana and Papa would live near us on an adjoining piece of property.


I can also think of a few families who might like to relocate ;)

I'm dead serious.

8 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

now.... to pick a state

David said...

Janie can teach us how to garden enough for all of us.

C said...

You can garden year round in south Texas. There is a plethora of available land down here, and I hear the neighbors are a hoot ... and also saving for their own tiny Texas houses.

But wait - there's more! This place is only 11 miles from my front door: http://www.moojesus.com/?to=ministry_opportunities

I'm tellin' ya', we've got it going on down here.

JM said...

We have some land in Iowa...pause...is that okay?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

We're in. We'll bring the curry.

Reading and praying...and reading...and loving...and crying....and reading.

Seven's Heaven said...

We;re with ya! My vote is Texas, if they secede!

Kim Thompson said...

we are there!

Gwenn said...

We're there! We were just looking at land this past week in TN for a possible family "compound"!