»

Aug 31, 2009

For those of you praying for our "week-end flair up"....the boys submitted. They did not appear too pleased when they took their seats alongside the five of us...but their appearance made me cry. Just a small tear that didn't actually make it to my cheek. They didn't notice.

They did notice, however that I was weeping with snots dripping from my nose and tears streaming down my face for the next hour or so.... throughout the entire sermon. I cannot fathom how intimately involved the Lord is in the affairs of our lives. Never even entertain for one moment...that He is not an ever present help. When we do not sense His presence...it's not because He isn't there.

And then...after the service...the Lord placed the perfectly correct person in their path. As we were leaving...they were talking with the person we would hope they would be talking with.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Lord, thank you.

___________________________

Haven't gotten verbal apologies but we did get a phone call from one...asking permission to do something before going ahead and doing it on his own (softened heart) and an "I love you" from the other before bed. That one also asked for his arm to be scratched and for me to "play w/his hair" during the sermon...(softened heart.) Fruit.

How I do love the Holy Spirit.

1 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Philippians 1 immediately came to mind. So many, many thoughts. Love you and love how you love your kids...and love the Lord.