»

Jul 8, 2009

The Lord's in Control

UPDATE:

Brad just popped his head in to remind me that the Lord is in control and that it's all gonna be alright!

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________


JOY! JOY! JOY!

$180 eye doctor bill yesterday.
$ 78 eye doctor bill today.

$260... eye doctor bill due next week (glasses).


Cancelled the gym membership. Now, I'm just hoping that doesn't invite cardiologists into our future.

Thankful for the people who invented all the contraptions that look into peoples eyes to see if there are problems. Thankful again for partial insurance coverage and the buy one get one free deal at Jamba Juice today. Split 2 large mango madness shakes 4 ways for $5 bucks!

“Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me…
I once was lost but now am found,
was blind but now I see.

T’was grace that taught…
my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved.”

1 comments:

David said...

Bradley is right, thank you Jesus!