»

Jun 19, 2009

Bride and Prejudice


So colorful. Quite humorous. Much like My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I'm going to show the girls the English (Keira Knightly) version and not mention a thing....see how long it takes them to pick up on the similarities. Aside from the setting/culture differences...the two versions resemble each other greatly. Yet, they are so different. I love that!

There's just something about that Mr. Darcy. He waltzed onto the scene in 1813...and still causes all sorts of flutters and such in the hearts of ladies everywhere.

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Isn't this a delightful movie! I love the music and the dancing!!!

Kate Taylor said...

Kate and I watched the 'English' version together a few months a go...love it! It was a good visual for "courtship." :)

Sean's Ladies said...

Donna! I haven't been to your blog in ages! So glad you posted here...popping over now!