»

May 23, 2009

After a certain point in time...due to circumstances and during my youth....I was confronted with the reality that some of my "friends" weren't hanging around because they necessarily liked me all that much. There were those who were attracted to me for other reasons.

I could spot them a mile away.


Michael was my friend. My "Duckie." (Bonus points if you catch that reference)I have thought of him often over the years and missed him dearly.

This facebook thing is almost too much for me to handle. I seriously want to kiss the guy's face who came up with this fabulous invention.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast Club......

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Pretty in Pink...

I love seeing people reconnect with old friends! Facebook is surreal sometimes, isn't it? People from lifetimes ago...contacting you and sometimes it's like...years...have only been minutes!

JM said...

It looks like a sweet reunion!

Ginger said...

how could people not hang around you for you just being you! WOW that was alot of yous!