»

May 2, 2008

Our Park Playdate. The kids were there too....but they pretty much took care of themselves as we chatted about life.

The truth is.....we stopped a few times to kiss scrapes, take potty breaks...pull them away from strange dogs and feed them...so we weren't completely neglectful.

Jana, Cate, and I have been doing life together as a sisterhood threesome...makes me think of a long interwoven braid... for close to five years now. This little circle is really special to me. We trust oneanother. We pray for oneanother. We laugh together. And, sometimes cry.


6 comments:

Susan G said...

God is so good!!! Great friends are hard to find!

JM said...

You two are so deep in my heart and I love you to pieces! God is sooooo good!!!

Seven's Heaven said...

Aaahh... you 3 are precious.

Sean's Ladies said...

love you guys!!

Sean's Ladies said...

and did you see that?? Jana posted on a blog!!! Yeah, Jana!!
:)

familygregg said...

That's just how I started :)