»

May 8, 2008

More Free Stuff :)

I've been eyeballing that Ped Egg for a while now....but who has an extra $10 lying around to spend on their own feet?

The last time I had a pedicure was in November and it was lovely. Mom sent me for a week of beauty....hands....feet....facial....hair...the royal treatment.

Well, I was in Walgreens collecting my free items when I spotted the famous Ped Egg....you know from the commercials on television. I had cash register money to redeem because of all the rewards I had generated....so it wound up being FREE too!!!!!!!!!

Used it last night and I have to say......it works. It's not a scam. And when I've used and abused this one within an inch of it's life...I might even splurge and go out of pocket for the next one.

1 comments:

Susan G said...

YEAHHHHHHHHH

I will have to get the ped egg!!!!!!