»

May 9, 2008



I was kinda concerned that the neighbors were gonna call the cops when they saw this crew bobbing and weaving through the desert foothills. But as my Mom reassured me..."If that's the worst thing these teenaged boys are up to...playing war during wartime....let's count ourselves blessed."

I do love that the boys hold our soldiers in high esteem. The Great Escape, The Patriot, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Apocalypse Now, Saving Private Ryan, Flag of Our Fathers, Red Dawn (my favorite), and Blackhawk Down to name a few of the war films they've seen...have all been stories which I believe have made a positive impact on their thinking.

I know with certainty that my boys would be defending hearth and home...women and children first...if push came to shove.

1 comments:

Susan G said...

ok, that is a CLASSIC picture! and people think homeschoolers are not COOL!!!!!!

Sweet!