»

Apr 15, 2008

Now that's funny!!!!!! My extremely jealous hubby must've blogbusted this morning and changed my post to include a photo of Michael Johns...who was ousted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early..... and was in fact my pic.... since week one.... to take Idol this year. I do not have a fondness for him because he is handsome or because he has a nice smile, or because of his longish wavy hair, or because he dresses so stylishly. It's ALL about his talent...I promise....but Bradley is having none of it. I think he's trying to send me a message :)

Here's the photo that was meant to go where Michael is.

4 comments:

A Musing Mom said...

Love this post. I don't think he should have been voted off either but love more, the humor from Brad.

Don't remember if I told you this or not, but those random "see here" posts contain viruses. Never open them or allow others to. I see that you delete them often, but for those few that make it through, tell others to ignore the link. You'll lose your hard drive!!!!!

Back to the original - Brad, that was FUNNY!!!! Thanks for my LOL for the day!

familygregg said...

yeah, you've mentioned this so many times now

Kim Thompson said...

Oh Dawn, I am with you, I thought Michael should have gone to the end! I was so sad when he left! Then I told myself, you don't even know this guy, but I felt sooo bad for him!! He will still make an album is my guess....

familygregg said...

When I saw the look on his wife's face.....utter shock....not necessarily out of prideful arrogance....but what appeared to be genuine shock and humility....
I thought to myself...How many times have we been in that exact same place? Life hits us a curve ball and we are not ready for it. And as believers, after the shock wears off....and we process the hand we have been dealt....we remember that His "no's" when they do come....are His best for us.......and that the very hand that dealt us our circumstances are the protective hands of a loving Father. Brad and I talked about how this elimination ...as minor a disappointment it is compared to life's many crushing blows....could be the very thing drawing the John's closer to Himself. I love that I have an intimate Savior and Lord who I can trust with every "yes", "no", and "not yet."