»

Jan 26, 2008

When Bradley and I were newly married and young parents ...one of our favorite things to do was scavenge the Rose Bowl, Veteran's Stadium, Long Beach, Pasedena City College, and Santa Monica Airport swap meets for trinkets and gems. We would spend hours and hours searching through vendors collections....truly enjoying the treats we carted home. I love resale shopping and yard sales...always have....but recently........ I've been bitten by the thrift store bug again. This is dirt cheap treasure hunting at it's best.

Found this lovely duvet yesterday for $3.99. Ran it through the washer and dryer.....stuck my comforter inside it...and I feel like I have a new bedroom.

5 comments:

A Musing Mom said...

Very pretty. Lucky find!

Susan G said...

ok, I LOVE THAT! WHERE did you find it? You rock!!!!

Susan G

familygregg said...

savers

familygregg said...

You've got to see the stash of fabrics I found. I'm going to Joann's tomorrow to find coordinating ones so that I can sew....sew....sew.

Kim Thompson said...

I knew I loved you for a reason! I was raised going to thrift stores with my mom and I still love it. Although I don't take the time to do it...you have inspired me to go again, in honor of my mom!