»

Jan 11, 2008

Redeeming Love


"You're a bird who's been in a cage all your life, and suddenly all the walls are gone, and you're wide open. You're so afraid you're looking for any way back into the cage again."
Francine Rivers

I first read this life changing book shortly after I was saved 10 years ago...and then again this week. My breath has been taken away for the second time and I'm walking around in a daze....trying to get it back. The character of Michael Hosea is a true representation of our long-suffering Savior.

I've asked Bradley to read it and will ask Bria as well.

Oh, the love He offers!

3 comments:

Susan G said...

my favorite book of ALL TIME!!!!! I love that book! I need to read it again!

Seven's Heaven said...

It was a hard read for me, but a necessary one. I wish everyone knew that kind of love. God offers it, free, but some don't accept it,some don't think they need it and some don't even know it's there.

Kim Thompson said...

This was definitely a favorite for me too!