»

Jan 9, 2008

Sunrise

Standout memories Sunrise 2008

Spinning wheels and burning tread
Helpful husbands and sons
Tammy Faye
Gorgeous scenery
Bathroom breaks...... and more bathroom breaks.....
Night One... full bed flip flop drama
Night Two...kids on the floor and one adult to a bed
Indian fry bread and nachos
Inflated buffet prices
Up and Down the River confusion
Galilee deciding to try the "big mountain"
Late night teens in the hallway...... talking about????????
That disaterous last blue run...complete with knee high powder and the kind couple who saved my life..... and my ankle.





















10 comments:

Ginger said...

lovely pictures. Looks like you guys had alot of fun.

emma claire said...

We went sking in Sunrise too! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

familygregg said...

sooooooo much fun....especially the 2nd day when we could see and the wind wasn't whipping our faces to shreds.

Eve said...

It snowed!! Ohh that must have been fun.

Sean's Ladies said...

Glad you're home safe! Looked like you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I LOVE that song! One of my all-time faves. Secondly, I'm really jealous of your photographic capabilities AND your camera. I go on eBay and drool over Nikons, but it isn't to be...and the big fear is that one day I'd bite the bullet and pay big bucks for one and still take crappy pictures. :-)

I'm homeschooling again!

Love,

Angelia

familygregg said...

angelia: Who?????? All??????? Call me.

Seven's Heaven said...

sorry we missed the fun! especially the lack of sleep! ha! Great pics

Donna Boucher said...

This is a fantastic series of pictures!!!

Susan G said...

it we didn't look as stuck on our cars as we were!!!