»

Sep 27, 2007

When differing world-views collide...conflict inevitably arises. As a Christ follower...I find it nearly impossible to deal with untruth. Left on my own to maneuver this life....lies turn my stomach. They keep me up at night. Not out and out lies so much...but the subtle ones...the ones that are passed off as truth. The ones that have just enough of a hint of righteousness that they sell most of the world with their convincing arguments. I've been struggling with the collision. Struggling with the manipulations. Struggling with the justifications. Then...graciously... I am brought to the realization that the scales must be lifted by Him.... and without Him, I too would be deceived. He carries my struggles and eases my burdens. In Him....there is peace.

4 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

Praise God when our stomach turns! But oh yes, how subtle Satan can be. And when there's something more at stake, how much harder he works. Thank you Christ for fighting for us.

Susan G said...

Thank you for caring enough about Christ that you don't suck into the worlds view! you are quite a warrior!!!! Love ya
s

familygregg said...

I love my girlfriends.

Sean's Ladies said...

I love you. Until the day the Lord takes you home your heart will cry...Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!