»

Sep 24, 2007

So, let me tell you about my really wise girlfriend. She is staying up till midnight just to drive our teen aged sons down to Game Stop where they have already purchased...therefore RESERVED... but not yet picked up their very own copies of Halo III. They have agreed to go to bed no later than 2 a.m. and...here's the best part....she got two hours manual labor out of each of them...to be honored within the next calendar week. They are to sweat in her garden. And...she's moved up a notch on the "Cool Mom" scale. Brilliant woman....my friend.

1 comments:

A Musing Mom said...

I think we've met and she is a brilliant mother, woman and friend. I have so much respect for a parent who remembers being in the same shoes, different time, same reasons. Lucky kids that she remembers too!!!!