»

Apr 1, 2007

Holy Matrimony


Lord, as I reflect on this past week-end's wedding ceremony, I come to you in prayer. I lift up our marriage to you, Lord... and all the marriages near and dear to us. I ask that you strengthen them...that you show the men where they are not loving their wives and show the women how they are not respecting their husbands. I ask that each man and each woman would model for their children and the watching world...the Biblical roles You have ordained for them. I ask that you remove past hurts and future fears. I ask that you minister to us through the Holy Spirit...that you bring conviction...uproot sin and deliver new power. I ask that each couple would turn towards you first...then turn towards each other. Lord, a special blessing on B.J. and Sam as they begin their life together... united in you...as one.

1 comments:

Ginger said...

thank you so much for your kind words to Sam and B.J. We are so thankful for your generosity. We are so happy that you are a part of our lives. I am so glad that you and Brad and the boys were able to share in such a special moment in our family's life.

Ginger