»

Jan 3, 2007

Theo's Brother


Vincent VanGogh's art is very interesting. It's interesting because you can see his strokes...the marks of his brush. I like how he does his flowers...I really like his flowers. My favorite painting of his is "Vase With Twelve Sunflowers" because...of course it's flowers...but they are funky flowers. I like how he mixes yellow and green on his leaves. I like his self portraits because I can see his face even though he is not living. The picture that I posted is named "Church at Auvers". It was painted in 1890 and I like it because his father was a pastor and maybe Vincent liked churches. I hope he was a Christian and went up to Heaven to be with Jesus. He has so many paintings and I just love all of them.

The Potato Eaters 1885
"Mashed, boiled, baked, fried, knished...makes no difference to us. " Mom

1 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

I think for your family you should post the Potato Eaters. :)