»

Jan 5, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

The Pursuit of Happyness is about chasing happiness. When I wrote about homelessness yesterday... I didn't easily understand how a person could lose a home, money, or a job...but now I see because the movie gave me an idea about how you can become homeless. The protagonist, Chris, was working really hard...trying to make money but he was failing. The family broke up and the son stayed with his dad. They had nowhere to live. They could barely buy anything and they had to sleep on a train and in the men's public bathroom in the train station. They also slept in a homeless shelter which was dark and squished. Chris kept trying and trying to get back to where he should be. Because he worked really hard, he could start providing for his son. I recommend this movie because it teaches you a lesson. The lesson is to keep trying when you're low and you fail. The story is a true one.
Galilee

0 comments: